King County Emergency Planning Institute Workshop: Communication Planning
Free 2-hour Workshop on Wed, Dec 3, 2014 from 9-11 a.m. at the American Red Cross!
Register Now King County Emergency Planning Institute Workshop: Communication Planning This two-hour workshop is an opportunity for you to create or enhance your organization’s communication plan. The content will focus on Standard 3 (click here to view a PDF). It will be held at the American Red Cross (1900 25th Ave S, Seattle, 98144) on Wednesday, December 3, 2014. Registration will begin at 8:30 a.m. and the workshop will begin promptly at 9:00 a.m.
Workshop highlights include:
- Work with emergency management personnel to enhance your plan.
- Create a communication plan to bring back to your organization.
- Expand the scope of your communication plan to consider your neighbors.
- Hear how Public Health – Seattle & King County (VPAT) will solicit information from your organization to gain situational awareness.
- Have an opportunity to ask specific questions related your plan.
Target audience: Community-based organizations, faith-based organizations
Space is limited! Please click on the link below to register:
For more information on the King County Emergency Planning Institute, please contact:
Robin Pfohman | VPAT Program Manager
Public Health – Seattle & King County
401 5th Ave|13th Floor
Seattle, WA 98014
Candace Jackson| VPAT Program Staff
Public Health-Seattle & King County
401 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1300 :: Seattle, WA 98104-2333
For more information on Community Emergency Hubs, please contact:
Community Planning Coordinator, Office of Emergency Management
City of Seattle | Seattle Police Department
105 5th Avenue South, Suite #300; Seattle, WA 98104
“Disaster ready … prepared people, resilient community.”